Register for an account

I am an authorised vehicle manufacturer representative. How do I register for an account to submit data to the GVG website?

To register for an account, please send your credentials by email to The Department’s GVG administrators can then issue you with a user id, which can then be used to submit data to the GVG.

How do I register for a Third Party Web Service account?

The Department offers a ‘Third Party Web Service’ for those who wish to use GVG data for business or research purposes. You will need to agree to the Department’s Third Party User License Agreement to gain access to this service. To request access to the Third Party Web Service please email


Related links

Follow us